John Harvey, MScBMC, CMI,
is an award-winning artist, excelling in the depiction of clinical anatomy and pathology.
His expertise lies in the visual interpretation of medical reports, hospital films and clinical publications. Curriculum vitae available upon request.
- Certified by the Board of Certification of Medical Illustrators;
- Award of Excellence in Advertising from the ASsociation of Medical Illustrators (AMI);
- Professional member of the AMI since 1998;
- Master of Science in BioMedical Communications, University of Toronto;
- Fifth Year Certificate, School of the Museum of Fine Arts (SMFA), Boston;
- Studio Diploma, SMFA;
- Bachelor of Arts, University of Alberta.